Friday, February 1, 2008

Wow... this last month has been a really crazy time. Sorry for not posting anything sooner. Two days after Stephanie and I returned from Quebec my Grandfather Harry Slonski fell ill and went into the hospital. On January 6, 2008 my Grandfather passed away. Needless to say, we were busy supporting my mom and helping her with the funeral arrangements. I praise God that Stephanie and I have had the opportunity to share the gospel with my grandfather and that there is some indication that he put his trust in Christ the night before he died. At his request, we had a funeral service through the Roman Catholic Church. I had the opportunity to pick the scripture verses and was just blown away by how Christ centred and gospel oriented the message was. We are also very thankful for our church family with all their support. Since then we have been really busy working through our deputation with World Team, but I will let Steph tell all about that...

- Paul

No comments: